Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fly by Knight

 Today was a special day in Kamio. Shortly after warping into the ice belt, I noticed someone trying to contact an Agent of the New Order. Were they looking for a permit?


 On the contrary, they were looking to become a Knight! The locals pointed out my mighty presence, and test Achasse immediately started a private conversation with me.


 There are many who wish to join the Knights of the New Order, their eyes full of fiery antimatter ammo. Of course, anyone who wishes to be a Knight must perform a Baptism by CONCORD. test knew of the process, having read the steps to becoming a Knight on MinerBumping.com. I set to work finding a target right away.


 A lone Procurer sat in the ice belt by the name of krystal foxx. They were a known Code violator, which would make a great target for a Knight in training.


  I moved my Invincible Stabber, Team Zissou, right next to the unsuspecting target. Once I was in place, I let test know I was ready.


 As soon as I had found a target, test was already warping to my position. The tension in the air could only be cut with the sharpest of knives. The birth of a Knight is an exciting event, and I was glad to be a part of it!


 As soon as she landed, krystal foxx was locked up and fired upon! I've included below a wonderful snapshot of the attack in action.

  

  Of course a lone T1 Catalyst would not make too much of a dent on any ship, but the tenacity of a willing Knight is stronger than any Blaster. I immediately congratulated test Achasse on her efforts.

 

 With the destruction of her Catalyst, the Baptism by CONCORD was complete. test Achasse was brought into the New Order with open arms. I announced to local the successful initiation of our newest Knight. krystal foxxx was upset that she had been targeted, but she should count her lucky stars that this was not the full force of the Knights of the New Order.


 Meanwhile in the New Order channel, fellow Agents and Knights congratulated test on her Baptism.


 What a welcome reception!


 Almost immediately, she was asked to help with ongoing operations against a rebel miner located on the Red Pen list.

 
 She had heard of brony2893 from the MinerBumping blog. A true devotee! I wish her well in the Knights of the New Order, and hope to see many rebel miners taken down by her Neutron cannons!

No comments:

Post a Comment