Tuesday, May 7, 2013

An Introduction

I am Agent BillMurray with the New Order of Highsec. I started assisting the Order last August in the Gallente highsec system of Brapelille, and have been with them since. If you would like to see some of my past exploits, check out the articles below on the MinerBumping blog:

Our Man in Gallente Highsec

- This was my first appearance on MinerBumping, back when I had started bumping in Brapelille.

Agent Murray Meets the Space Therapist

- A concerned miner asked the one and only Space Therapist to talk to me out of concern for my well-being.

The Brapelille Crusade 

 - The New Order's first concentrated excursion into Brapelille and the surrounding areas. It had been a while since I left Brapelille, and I was glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment